Sunday, July 25, 2010

He's up and playing...

It does my heart good to see my little boy wanting to play. The hospital has definitely messed up his internal clock... his most active time of the day is between 10:00 PM and 2:00 AM.



Yes this does make for long nights and early mornings. I think he's chosen this time to be himself because everyone seems to leave him alone! It's actually tons of fun hanging out with him then. He's laughing, giggling, asking for food (hot pretzels, chips and salsa, circle soup, curly soup, etc.). Of course the kitchen is closed at this time so I'm having to guess what he might ask for and order early. Usually, I'm wrong! For those of you who know, he's hard to persuade this kid otherwise when his mind is made up. We've made do! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment