Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's supposed to be our week off!

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET 2 WEEKS OFF BEFORE WE HAD TO HEAD TO UTAH FOR 6 WEEKS OF RADIATION!!!

So, I got a call telling us that they needed us to take a trip back to UT this weekend for 3 days of testing. They didn't think it was a big deal to have me drive down Thursday afternoon for testing Friday, Monday, & Tuesday. Seriously?! I called David in tears, (my hormones are really kicking in now), he said to tell them not until Monday. Yep, the frustrating thing was that we tried telling them when we were down in Utah the last week that the Doctors had wanted to do the testing then and they told us not to worry about it, they were scheduled for the week we returned for radiation. Anyway, because he needs to be sedated for each test and they'll only sedate him once a day, it was going to take 3 days of testing. NOT what I wanted to do when we were supposed to be enjoying our couple of weeks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment