Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Week of Radiation.

Nothing to report this week really. As usual, Oakley was a champ. He took the first week rather well and I think we have his sedation routine finally figured out. (This was a necessity otherwise I was going to kill him before he even got to week 2 of radiation!) I know, I'm supposed to have patience with the little guy but I can only handle so much yelling, hitting, and crying a day. If he uses it all up in the morning after radiation, what does he have left for the rest of the day?! Ha ha!

Anyway, we've settled rather well into our new home away from home for the next 6 weeks. I wish I had gotten pictures of our apartment, more for memories, but I didn't. It's a small one bedroom apartment with a queen and single bed in the bedroom. Yep, I get my own bed and Oakley gets his own bed. The front room is the perfect size for the two of us... a little crowded for a family of five.




No comments:

Post a Comment